Behind the wheel lessons tomorrow! Scared!?

I have my first behind the wheel lesson tomorrow morning and I'm SO nervous! Ive been out driving a few times but with my parents and I only went on back roads. Even then I was scared! I'm really worried about my instructor raising his voice at me because I can get pretty sensitive lol. Also I'm afraid I might have a partner...and that would just be so awkward! What do I do?! I'm so nervous!

• roger
    Favorite Answer

would you relax already all you are going to do is learn the basics how to turn and drive and stop. Its not rocket science for gods sake they anre not dumping out into a NASCAR race and saying see ya ok? Its simple pay attention do not worry about what other people do or say life is too short. Follow the guys instructions listen carefully to what he tells you to do and go from there.

your going to be relieved and disappointed.

the instructor will just sit there and watch you with out saying a word. taking note of everything you do on the clip. he will be like drive this way, turn here, stop here. now go back here occasionally.

remember to make a full stop at a stop sign and look both ways.

make sure you give yourself plenty of time to do a full stop, you dont want stop immediately and cause a violent jerk.

yield brief stop look both ways quickly then go ahead

when making a turn or changing lanes, turn on your turning signals

everytime you are about to pass a street look left and right real quickly.

reverse parking bring it back slowly its not a timed test. when backing it up look backwards using your side mirrors and rearview mirror.

some of this stuff you wont use when you are driving but it helps a lot because it makes you look like a safe driver.

is its fur beginning to bunch up?