Have you used udder cream for skin?

If you have dermatitis, psoriasis or eczema have you tried udder cream?

If yes did it help?

If have dermatitis and all the RX creams and OTC creams I have tried have not worked.

I bought udder cream yesterday and my fissure has healed.

It works

Psoriasis is a disease that takes place when the body’s immune system mistakenly believes healthy skin cells to be enemy cells and starts to produce many more new cells to replace these cells. This is the reason why there is no cure for psoriasis and medications applied to treat psoriasis are only able to remove the symptoms temporarily. Don't go the "cream route", it's only just a waste of time and money. Been there Done that!

You need to read "Psoriasis Free For Life" by Katy Wilson if you want to cure your psoriasis for good. Available online also @ http://www.psoriasisforeverfree.com/ It's a book that shows you how to cure psoriasis naturally in a few days. I cured my psoriasis permanently in 6 days after reading this book. Good luck!

• Tink

Never did a darn thing for me.

Doesn't even work on my heels....but hey, if you like it - glad it's working for ya, y'know?