Moving is changing my lifestyle- help?

My parents are uprooting me to a completely new place for the 15th time, (I'm 16, moving to Vegas this time) and I'm sick of it. I've been on depression medication for several months, but I still cry every night, I'm constantly sad, and I feel like there's no point to anything. With every move, I have learned to love the weather, people, culture, and so much more, but every time, it physically hurts me to leave it. I no longer see a point in bonding with anything in my new home since I'll just end up leaving again as I always do... I can't have NOTHING, but it hurts too much when I say goodbye, to the point that it's not even worth it... what do I do?

By the way, my parents have already signed the lease so I can't get out of it.

• Tiona
    Favorite Answer

Tell your parents you feel unsteady. And that you need a secure home. Maybe they can arrange a home for you with a family member or close friend. I'm sure they will understand. I'm sorry for your constant movement.