I need money for an abortion? Only 17?

I know how bad abortion is but I don't need to hear that. It would ruin my boyfriends life, and mine.

My parents would divorce and im horrified what my dad might do to me. My mom is in denial about his drinking problem and will tell him if I tell her.

I was adopted and brought into a family where I ended up having no real dad because he always chose alcohol and drugs over me, trying to convince me to put it up for adoption will not work.

I feel horrible about this. I wish I could have her/him and give them a perfect life but I can't. My boyfriend is extremely driven and a great student, I can't let this affect him. He would help pay but he doesn't have a job, or any money.

I don't know any close family friends to ask. The most I can do is ask multiple friends to pitch in.

Both of my parents make good money, so I don't know if I can get any price deductions. I don't have a job, and I can't take money out of my bank accnt without my parents knowing.

Please don't make me feel worse about this. I WILL get rid of it, I have to. The pregnancy is not very healthy so far, I have trouble eating even before, and I take anti depressants and ADD pills daily.

Please help me. Ive made a huge mistake and I'm aware of it.

Favorite Answer

That baby is innocent! You are murdering a beautiful human being that God created! If you don't want the baby, have it and put it up for adoption! Read the Bible tonight, and you will change your mind! SO many people would LOVE to have kids and can't. So many people want a baby. The LEAST you can do is ask for a C-section -- yes, you don't even have to do any work, and give the sweet, sweet baby a chance! Nadia Hope, or Amal Malachi would be fitting for your sweet, sweet baby!

To the baby:

Baby,

God loves you, and knows exactly who you are. He loves you and so do I. God will always watch over you. Be courageous if your Mommy and Daddy choose to let you live, and if not enjoy Heaven with your Creator!

"I will give thanks to You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works and my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14

"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

I love you sweet, sweet baby! God has His mighty hand on your sweet, precious little life!

Callie

Have u looked into any teen clinics? They usually have sources on where this can be done and can provide some help and support. Try confiding into someone you really trust. In all honesty your under age and you can do the abortion confidentially but the money is the.issue u cant pawn anything.unless ur 18 maybe you have friends who are 18+ who will pawn stuff for u? This is ur bfs responsibilty to u shouldnt be the only one trying to get help.i know ur upset and scared but this was something that really couldve been prevented.

U also need to find out.how far along you are honey because once u pass a certain week and day of pregnancy theres no abortion option the.doctor will have u carry it. I personally suggest adoption weither.its closed or open. You dont have to abort your baby you and your BF can go back to school graduated be the best u can and still visit your child if ud like and ud be.doing such a great gift giving a couple the baby they couldnt have. Good luck.

• Mar

It's not only you who made a huge mistake but your damned boyfriend as well. I just couldn't imagine why you're still tolerating your boyfriend about not being responsible for this when in fact he has to stand up and be a real man to face this. I don't want to judge both of you about this but it's totally wrong. When you had sex you didn't even bother to think of the liabilities this will brought forth if ever you will become pregnant. It's because it felt good, and so satisfying to you and your boyfriend's sexual desire. Anyway, I couldn't blame you for being like that now although it's still best to accept the child than to abort it. You don't have the right to take it's life and if you did, you will be punished for the days of your life until the day you will face our creator. It's still best to tell your parents together with your boyfriend. Face the consequences, and if they don't agree, the Lord God will not forsake you or leave you in these miserable times.

Please DO NOT have an Abortion... Yes MOST women regret them... And as far as Not eating well, Being on Anti Depressants and ADD meds is = to most pregnancy's these days... Me and my husband have been trying to adopt for almost 5yrs.. We have taken in 27 foster children, had many miscarriages and we lost our foster/adopt special needs baby girl. She lost her precious life at just 18 months old.. Her birthmom was told to abort and I thank God everyday she chose life for her.. She had just 18months but it was the best 18 months of my life.. She will never be forgotten... Please give your child that chance... We had an amazing open adoption with our daughters birth family and even though she is gone we still talk often.. Not every adoption is a bad one.. I am so sorry for your experiance... God Bless.... You can contact me any time... Sending Hugs Hun....

Source(s): Mom to 3 amazing sons, One Angel Daughter and 27 foster children age 0-17years...

First of all, I would like to say that it has been proven many times that abortions do not cause breast cancer. Also, most women who get abortions NEVER regret them! They go on to have good lives, and often have kids later in life when they can take care of them.

You could get a job or try a car wash.

If all else fails, you could take the money from their bank account the day of the procedure, so they can't do anything to you at least until after you've had the abortion.

Source(s): Good luck! I hope everything works out for you.

There are many different clinics that can help you with what ever decision you choose. They will go through all options and the pros and cons of each. I would recommend adoption but in the end it is your decision. I also take MANY meds some in the highest dose allowable... (depression, 2 types of anxiety, GERD, Allergy, and OTC meds) and I've been talking to my doctor about having a baby while being on them, the chance of birth defects is hardly changed the warnings are to cover companies butts "if" there is, chances are there won't be.

OMG, so you're evaluating aborting your little one to electric shocking cattle?!? Wow, that will have to inform you right there how incorrect it's. If you desired an abortion, you will have to have performed it previous within the recreation. Even a new child youngster would not have the viewpoint of anguish. They are able to believe ache but they do not have an understanding of it. A fetus is the identical.

So the way to fix this mistake is killing your child? Don't murder an innocent child, there is no justification for that childs death no matter how bad the circumstances may be for you. Stop being selfish. This isn't about you. Grow up and take responsibility for what you did and move on. Your boyfriend should do the same. You need to think before you act. Good luck.

Source(s): Logic and Morallity

What I think you should do is take a few hours and talk to GOD and just spill your heart. Also read your Bible tonight and just spend a little time and really think about if what your are doing is the right thing. I wish you the best of luck. : )

Oh and did you know that having an abortion gives you a 100% chance of breast cancer?

@мσgєи

Yes they do regret them. Do you know anybody who has had an abortion? How can you not regret killing your baby? Also to whoever said I was retarded. Yes you do get breast cancer. You don't believe that because that is what Planned Parenthood told you. Do your research. I did.

How about let the baby be born & take it to somewhere that has adoption? Don't kill someone just because you made a mistake. You should let it live. I don't understand what your trying to get out of here? It's up to you if you get the abortion but you wont be able to live well either way thinking you killed your own son. Think about things & get someone to talk for a moment so you could get help.