Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

My Friend Always Talks About Herself?

She rarely asks me how I'm doing its all about her. She always complains about how depressed she is and how her life sucks and she always talks about how many guys thinks shes hot and have stared at her. When I'm texting her she'll be like "My hair is messy." then she will send a picture. When I say something about myself she will ignore me and continue boasting about herself. When we first became friends she wasn't like this but the past year has been all about her its so annoying I feel like I'm going to explode. She always tells me what to do I'm so sick of it. I'm done with listening to her talk about her problems and her life. I don't wanna be mean because I'm her only friend (WONDER WHY?!) I just don't know what to do

I knew someone like this. Ugh! But anyways, if she is your good friend, then you should really a personal conversation with her. You need to tell her how you feel and if she still acts the same, you gotta ditch because she aint worth callin a friens if its all about her

Maybe she's going through a phase. If she is your best friend, stick to her and laugh about her messy hair, or when she tells you how pretty she is, go along with it. If she only has you as a friend, then it would be messed up to leave her. If you are really fed up with it, then maybe confront her, or drop her hints.

Ugghhh truee! My pal does not supply up speaking approximately herself and it is stressful and that i merely wanna tell her to stfu?? merely tell her u kinda talk approximately urself too lots... & not in guy or woman the two over mssg, solid success