Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

Where to find skinny jeans that fit me?

I've tried places like Target, Kohls, Walmart, JCPenny's. In all those stores I am a size 4 or 5 for regular jeans. However, I have muscle-y legs and a umm.. "plump" butt, so if I even want to get skinny's on, I have to go to a size 7 or 8. However, a size 7 is too small and size 8 is too big. Is there any kind of store that fits (how should I put this...) more oddly shaped legs and butt..? Lol, who knows. Maybe I'm just not meant for skinny jeans.

Favorite Answer

Have you tried those Levi's that come in different shapes like, curvy, demi-curve, etc.? I think they're called Curve I.D. They have them at Macy's. I didn't try them on, but I saw them at the store and they had some skinnies that looked cute.

Hahaha that happens to me too sometimes! I don't know if I'm absolutely sure but you could go to Pacsun, they have different varieties and a lot of them are stretchy too!

Hope I helped(:

Source(s): I get my jeans there all the time(:

AMerican eagle has the best jeans

Try maurices get youself fitted im sure theyll find you what your looking for

Source(s): Been there dome thar

haha im the same way i go 2 pacsun 2 get mine

AMERICAN EAGLE ! have the best jeans ! All my jeans are from American Eagle

GARAGE, American eagle