Does anyone just ******** HATE school?

1st- Have to wake up early

2nd- the students are mean

3rd- doing work that's not going help me in my career choice.

4th- adults make it out to be a Make it or Break it situation, that if you don't do well in school your not going to amount to anything in life.

5th- people act like if you don't go to college your going to live on the street.

6th- I'm a comedian, why do I need to learn biology.

7th- if you make a bad grade it makes you feel dumb!!!

Does anybody else agree with me!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have to disagree with you, I actually like school especially school shopping. I LOVE it!

1st- Have to wake up early

- not all school require you to wake up early, unfortunately mine high school does cause we start at 7:25 AM

2nd- the students are mean

- that's not 100% true, my friends are nice, hilarious and fun to be around. May you associate with the wrong crowd

3rd- doing work that's not going help me in my career choice.

- then stop complaining and drop out

4th- adults make it out to be a Make it or Break it situation, that if you don't do well in school your not going to amount to anything in life.

- they're pretty much correct, what's the chances of you becoming an all-star comedian like Kevin Hart or Steve Harvey

5th- people act like if you don't go to college your going to live on the street.

- which people? if you don't go to college you're probably going to end up working for McDonald's and still living with your parents

6th- I'm a comedian, why do I need to learn biology.

- You're comedian? I've never heard of you before

7th- if you make a bad grade it makes you feel dumb!!!

- it doesn't make ME feel dumb it makes me want to work harder

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't agree with you, and let me tell you why:

1st - If you go to sleep at a reasonable time, then you won't be so tired when you get up.

2nd - Yes, out of hundreds of students in the "entire" school: all of them are rude, disrespectful, vial, I mean, think about it,"all" of them, that's just being a hypocrite.

3rd - ...and as of this moment: you assume that It won't help.

4th - Maybe so, but It helps a lot if you're in school.

5th - True, but then again: not everybody does that, so stop being a hypocrite, dude.

6th - Entertainment is different from an education.

7th - Well, I'm not going to lie, I do get that feeling when I do, but If I keep "trying" then you will rise that grade will amount to a better one.

There you go, pal.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Heyy .. Everybody hates college ?(ME) however its simply one in all them things were you just ought to get on with it considering when your older it method alot to have gcse`s and there is allways the a** holes who believe there tough when there F****** a** holes and there gentle ... There nothing eles to assert realli most effective chin up and benefit from it =/

• 9 years ago

Comedian? Lol good luck with that, stick with school.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yeah but only with your first 7 points.

• 9 years ago

Maybe you should try homeschooling...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.