Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

NBA: How can you be a Stephen Jackson fan?

Last time I checked he's the most ghetto nigguh in the NBA and looks like a clown. Only Pheggets would want that guy's autograph.

Best player in the league my @zz, Stephen Jackson is a thug and a low life.

Tim Duncan is garbage. He got carried to all his championships. What a scrub.

Aj, way to put your two cents into the equation. I had fun reading your essay you put your heart and soul into.

Favorite Answer

It's impossible

• Aj21

Tim Duncan is garbage and he got carried to all of his rings?? You CLEARLY have no idea what you are talking about you ignoramus. Seriously go check the stats. Without Duncan, the spurs would not have ANY rings. While you are at it, go on google and type in "Greatest Power Forwards of All Time," and see who is #1 on those lists. You are a classic hater because the spurs have owned the hornets for YEARS, and the hornets have no rings. Stephen Jackson WAS a thug. Has he done any stupid sh*t recently? Did he do something controversial recently? No, so stfu. There is only one douchebag who is hated by the majority of NBA fans and that's Metta World Peace. Quit pulling things out of your a$$!

Tim Duncan is the best PF to Ever play the game period

• Enzo

what can i say haters like u gonna hate. while u hornets fans enjoy the lottery, Jax and I enjoy our rings together and laugh at how much of a joke your franchise is

Edit: umad brow??????

Source(s): My success

Best player in the league. Why you mad? You got the lottery rigged for you too.

Stephen Jackson was killin' it this year.. I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Because he owns

Source(s): and no I don't want his autograph team that's soon to be moved in a couple of yrs lol

he is a certified bausse.