why do italiains look different than regular white people ?

usually i can tell an italian by just looking at them

Favorite Answer

Well I think you are probably thinking of Southern Italians because I know someone who is American but has Italian ancestors but Northern & he looks like the average white person.

A lot of Southern Europeans are darker from what I read. The Northern Europeans are the ones you probably think of most when you think "white people"

And well you may be surprised at who is actually considered in the "Caucasian" category. Or where the first Caucasians came from. I've looked into and well just look up the area the name comes from "Caucasus Mountains" which explains why the Kardashians could definitely be considered Caucasian despite their darker look.

This is a broad statement. Millions of Italians look like regular white people.

Some of these Italians who do not look like regular white people are mixed with Africans or Asians.

The Mediterranean region is at the crossroads of three continents: Africa, Europe and Asia. There are a lot of mixing at crossroads. Africans intermixed with Europeans who intermixed with Asians.

Mediterraneans have founded several empires: the Roman Empire, the Greek Empire, the Ottoman Empire, the Carthaginian Empire etc.

Thousands of people from different and distant ancestral homelands came to live in imperial Rome, Greece etc. Some of them were from Africa and Asia.

Because they dont want ot tell you the secret. Let me tell you. Black people gave birth to white people believe me or not. Read the bible it tells you that. Even Google it. Anyway, that is why some look blck and some look white.

They are actually black, but they don't want you to say that. Look at the black race we are called colored because we are different colors.

Jet black, black, brown, light brown, light light brown, really light brown almost white, then albino white. White people came from black people. no matter how white a white person is they did come from black people. Look at Greeks they are really tan. Some Italians are mix with Greek as well.

Some related to middle east and africa both actually.

• hesse

i've got continuously concept a similar undertaking. some say its because of the fact maximum human beings have some non-white ancestry. on each occasion I see eu vacationer upclose i think of they seem lots diverse than the final American-evern Britains.

cuz they're italian! italians were originally spaniards.

They eat too much pizza and pasta.

Hmm i don't know maybe cause they're NOT white?