How can I apply for a job in the USA? ?

Ok so I stay in BANGLADESH and I'm a Bangladeshi citizen.How can I apply for a job in the USA?

What are the minimum requirements and from where to apply?

I would be glad to get all the necessary details about this matter.Thanks in advanced! :-D

Favorite Answer

You can go to all the major jobsearching website in USA, like careerBuilder, yahoo hotjobs and so many more. The thing is if you are really talented, if you have those skills that's really valuable but very few people in the world have it and if that skills is what the company needs, then they will actually take care the rest, by that I mean visa, flight and everything, large corporations have no problems with money and power, but you have to be a genius, in other word, you have to give them good enough reason for them to bring you and work for them, money and visa is not a big issue with them, large corporations in America brings talented people all over the world all the time.

You need to look into getting a work visa. It will be for a certain amount of time in which you live here and work.

You have to move to America, get American citizenship, then apply for a job.