RHH: What are Your Favorite Scratch Hooks Not Done by the Producer Known as DJ Premier?

BQ: Outside of Nas and Prodigy, which rapper do you think is the most sampled for scratch hooks?

BQ2: The Infamous or Ready to Die?

@Marcus - I go more by albums really, their best albums are Illadelph Halflife, Things Fall Apart, and Game Theory. I'd check out all of them though, they're all worth listening to. Particular songs I like are "What They Do", "Do You Want More", "I Remember", and "Stay Cool".

Favorite Answer

BLACK MOON - WHO GOT DA PROPS (BEATMINERZ!)

BQ: NAS!

BACK IN THE DAY.....IT USED TO BE GURU

BQ2: THE INFAMOUS

Source(s): DICK B.....I FORGOT TO ASK YOU I KNOW YOU'RE A BIG FAN OF THE ROOTS.....WHATS THE BEST TRACKS YOU KNOW FROM THEM?....IM SEEKING FOR MORE! EDIT: OK THANKS!
  • VA

The Roots - The Next Movement

Dilated Peoples - Worst Comes To Worst

BQ: Probably Guru

BQ2:The Infamous

Yes, Definitley. I enjoy Scratches From El-P, DJ finest & Pete Rock. BQ: Off the highest of My Dome: 1. A B-boys Alpha- Cannibal Ox 2. Shut'Em Down- Public Enemy 3. 2 Steps ahead- Gang Starr four. Mass enchantment- Gang Starr 5. Legends- corporation float 6. I Ain't No shaggy dog story- Eric B. & Rakim 7. Paid in Full- Eric B. & Rakim I like the Scratches in those Songs. Just listening to the Scratches Makes Me flip Up the tune.