Half Life games in order of release?

I want to play all of the Half Life games in order of release. I just bought Half Life 1, and I was wondering what all of the other ones are?

Also, what is the difference between Half Life 2 and Half Life 2 episode 1 and 2?

Thanks!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

half life 1998

half life opposing force 1999

half life blue shift 2000,i think these two games were expansion packs for the game that take a look at the perspective of other characters besides gordon freeman.

half life (2) 2004

half life (2) episode 1 2006

half life (2) episode 2 2007

now these epidsodes are like expansions but you have the same character in all of them half life 2 had to be seperated in episodes cause it was really long and follows freeman

throughout city 17,white forest and other new locations,these are the cannon games there are a bunch of modes too but you will have plenty of fun with these titles too!

• 9 years ago

Type "Half-Life" on google and go to Wikipedia. Scroll down until you find the list of games in order.

Half life 2 is a 15 hour campaign. The episodes are continuations of the story, being about 5 hours long each.

• 4 years ago

the place did you get those off Steam? not one of the a million/2-existence demos are on Steam and rot replaced into PS2 unique (and undesirable besides). Day One and Uplink are merely demos. all the a million/2-existence expansions take place in the time of the unique pastime and for this reason may well be performed in any order.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.