Did the Giants beat the 49ers's?

Am I mistaken but didn't the Giants beat the Niners in the playoffs. But why Is it that some Niners fans think that the Niners beat themselves? Is it because they only managed 3 first downs? Is it becauseof bad coaching that there returner fumbles twice?( After the first time should somebody tell him to fair catch) In essence Niner fans think that because of the mistakes they made ( The Giants made mistakes too like the blown coverage's on Vernon Davis TD Catch) that they allowed the Giants to win. Listen I know the Niners are good but don't go around selling the Giants short It's not classy, the Giants won the Niners lost am I right or am I right?

Favorite Answer

correct the NYG was on a playoff roll last season and they deserve the respect of a champion

The Giants won this game and had one of the best playoff runs I think I've ever seen. The 49ers played good but it just wasn't their time to win and lost the game due to inexperience in the playoffs.

Dude, you're freaking right!! The Giants killed 'em. I wish my Saints killed them but...

Anyway, yes they beat them, and while SF did shoot themselves in the foot the Giants did win the game, therefore beating SF.

Yes they obviously beat them if they ended up winning the superbowl :p