Would it be odd if an 18 year old and a 22 year old dated?

I know the age seems awkward right now, but it's the same thing as a 20 year old and a 24 year old dating. I don't know. Does it seem strange? Because I really like this guy. He's so sweet and perfect. But I don't need to describe our relationship, it doesn't matter. (:

Please help! Thanks so much!

Favorite Answer

My bf is 22 and I'm your age too. It's totally not awkward. Four year difference isn't so bad, if you really like him and he respects you, you have right to date him regardless of what anyone tells you. From experiance, there is a bit of arguing here and there, but overall it's nice to know there's a guy who's more experianced and mature enough to take care of me. I love the protectivness and the sense of security I get from him. It's great. =)

Absolutely not! What is the difference between 32 and 36? How about 18 and 22? Now how about 26 and 56? See 4 years ain't nothing. 30 is way too much.

Its only four years I say. Your 18 so you are wise and mature enough to make your own decisions. if the 22 year old guy is perfect for you and you know it, then stick with it. its that simple. Its not like ttheres like a 10 year gap. now that would be bad hehehe

It isn't weird at all my brother when he was 22 he was dating 18 year old he is now 23 she is 19 and they have a child but they're doing great.. ;)

no. your at the age where age difference isnt as big of an issue as it is when your teens. my dad is 6 years older than my mom, so if they started dating in college he would be 24

Im haveing the same problem...except im 16 and hes 20. I asked this question earlier and some people thought it was fine others not so much. Owell if you like him you like him...

Nope.