Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 9 years ago

PINK FLOYD AND WHO FANS!!!?

Hi I recently got into pink Floyd and the who? I have the wall as an albulm and wanted to some good albums and songs! Thanks :-)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • D.
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Start off with the basics.

Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" and "Wish You Were Here." You already have "The Wall" so...

The Who's "Tommy", "Quadrophenia", and "Who's Next?" A classic song by them is "My Generation."

• Slyvia
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Get Who's Next and Tommy from The Who.

For Pink Floyd get Wish You Were Here, Meddle, Atom Heart Mother and Dark Side of the Moon.

These albums should get you started. A great, lengthy overview of everything Pink Floyd is the song Echoes.

• 9 years ago

Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, Meddle, Animals, Momentary Lapse of Reason, and pretty much everything else

The Who- A Quick One, Live at Leeds (amazing album ever), Tommy, Quadrophenia, Who's Next, Who Sell Out, My Generation

The Who and Pink Floyd rock!!!

Source(s): Myself
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think the songs: Breathe, Us and Them, and Brain Damage are great songs in Pink Floyd's album: The Dark Side Of The Moon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mohak
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

If you wanna listen to the best of Floyd, I suggest getting the albums Animals, Wish You Were Here, Meddle, The Division Bell and Obscured by Clouds. Pretty much all the songs on those albums are solid gold.

Animals and Wish You Were Here are pinnacles of prog. rock, while Meddle and Obscured byClouds showcase Floyd's psychedelic side.

Other random songs include Hey You (The Wall), Brain Damage(Dark Side of the Moon), Money(DSoTM), Time(DSoTM), Us and Them(DSoTM), Learning to Fly(A Momentary Lapse of Reason) and The Fletcher Memorial Home(The Final Cut).

Hope this helps!

Source(s): \,,/
  • 9 years ago

The Final Cut by Pink Floyd is my favourite, I love Saucerful of Secrets too

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well, all Floyd albums are amazing but my personal favorites are Meddle and of course, Dark Side Of The Moon.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Ummagumma

Animals

Wish You Where Here

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.