Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

What color should i dye my hair?

should i do a chocolate brown or blonde?

i have blue eyes and light skin. i have light brown hair now and dark brown would be the safer choice but should i go blonde because its summer then go darker in the winter?

i used to have blonde hair when i was little lol. and i've never died my hair before.

all my friends say either blonde or brown would look good.

i wouldn't do a bleach blonde just a regular pretty blonde.

which should i choose?

Favorite Answer

If you miss the blonde go with that but keep in mind the lighter you try to go the more damage you will cause your hair.. I just went red after bleaching my hair trying to for blonde again Nd the texture completely changed haylike. Finally going back red brought life and also I had to put olive oil to strengthen it. With your blue eyes goes dark hair well. I say chocolate brown for sure. Blonde hair goes with brown eyes Nd red hair goes with green eyes. Blue eyes always go well with black dark brown ..fact

Go blonde for summer but dont take a drastic change and go darker in winter

Source(s): personal experience

I'm a guy and I've always thought girls with brown hair were prettier. Also you'd damage your hair because of the bleach. & when your natural hair grows out it's gonna look dumb

Source(s): My opinion

I have the exact same dilemma! I don't know how much help I can be, but I like your argument for blonde in the summer; so I'm going to have to go with blonde.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsqXk...

blonde totally, even though it may not be the safer choice... it will be the fun one! YOLO