Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

What color should i dye my hair?

should i do a chocolate brown or blonde?

i have blue eyes and light skin. i have light brown hair now and dark brown would be the safer choice but should i go blonde because its summer then go darker in the winter?

i used to have blonde hair when i was little lol. and i've never died my hair before.

all my friends say either blonde or brown would look good.

i wouldn't do a bleach blonde just a regular pretty blonde.

which should i choose?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you miss the blonde go with that but keep in mind the lighter you try to go the more damage you will cause your hair.. I just went red after bleaching my hair trying to for blonde again Nd the texture completely changed haylike. Finally going back red brought life and also I had to put olive oil to strengthen it. With your blue eyes goes dark hair well. I say chocolate brown for sure. Blonde hair goes with brown eyes Nd red hair goes with green eyes. Blue eyes always go well with black dark brown ..fact

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Go blonde for summer but dont take a drastic change and go darker in winter

Source(s): personal experience
  • 9 years ago

I'm a guy and I've always thought girls with brown hair were prettier. Also you'd damage your hair because of the bleach. & when your natural hair grows out it's gonna look dumb

Source(s): My opinion
  • 9 years ago

I have the exact same dilemma! I don't know how much help I can be, but I like your argument for blonde in the summer; so I'm going to have to go with blonde.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsqXk...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

blonde totally, even though it may not be the safer choice... it will be the fun one! YOLO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.