How can I just accept being ugly?

I fantasize about being pretty,.but then reality hits when I look in the mirror.

Favorite Answer

Get a job you love or a hobby. Get a hot body that will help your sex appeal

Don't feel pretty on the outside?

Fake it.

Heaps of girls do it (you are a girl right)?

Get your hair done. Blonde foils maybe?

Fake tan. If you are a little over weight. This can be hidden by getting a fake tan. Not orange. If you go a shade of orange, you are using the wrong brand for you.

Clothes. Get clothes that slim you down.

Don't go heavy make-up if you are lightening you hair and tanning. You'll end up looking like a Hooker or really dumb.

I bet you are pretty on the inside and it sucks that pretty on the inside doesn't get you as far in life as pretty on the outside.

You can't accept being ugly. Just like you can't accept being a bad person or a worthless person. What you need to do is learn to accept that you are NOT ugly. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholders. Unless you have a serious birth defect that causes your face to have dramatic signs of asymmetry, you are not ugly.

Join the club I cannot look at photos or in the mirror.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe you find yourself ugly but maybe there are some people who think you are pretty

Hey! Everyone is more hard on themselves than people are on them. I bet you're beautiful! And if you want other people to believe it, you have to believe it yourself. Your confidence will shine through and make you more beautiful than you already are!

hey you are pretty! everyone is beautiful in their own way! please dont say things like that, it will only make you feel worse. instead of focusing on the features you dont like, start to find the ones that you love.

Says who? You may happen to have low self-esteem; plus if people don't like you because of your look, then it's their loss

Source(s): Average/not-so-attractive people = great personality, and vice versa

I care more about personality than your face

Everyone's beautiful, just think about that. ?