Cinthyon asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Is this possible and would it work?

I planned a vacation for a while now. I said I would work out, but just slacked off. My vacation is in 5 days!! If I work out like crazy, is it possible to get a flat stomach And what if I eat nothing but fruits and veggies & lots of water. I'm 5'2" and weight 119. I'm not trying to lose weight just get a flat stomach. Thanks

Favorite Answer

I don't think the diet is as important as the exercise just don't pig out. I don't know if it is possible but what I would do is target that specific area. Just look up ab exercises on the web and do nothing else. Just don't hurt yourself. And if you do sit ups or something make sure you use your abs to pull yourself up and dont cheat at all.

Yes and as soon as it is rebuilt it's going to be more potent than it used to be earlier than. The reminiscence of having via dangerous occasions can be side of your shared historical past and convey you nearer subsequently.