How many Heat fans have been owned by DC?

Damn Im like the only Heat fan who doesnt start e-beef with him. Come on guys DC is the k1ng

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6, Not 7

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sure

R.I.P 2009-2010 Cavaliers Fans

You and Dwight the Warrior are actually "cool" Heat fans. Congrats on your team winning the championship.

They're lucky that this stuff is getting old or I would be owning them right now.

Source(s): DC
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

ask your self. the only 2 characters i myself get exhilaration from analyzing thoughts approximately in DC Comics is Batman and eco-friendly Lantern. yet With ask your self I span the full gallery: Spider-guy X-men The Avengers The Hulk the superb 4 the secret Avengers The youthful Avengers

• 9 years ago

Your a lakers fan, why are you still posing as a heat fan? Whats the purpose of that?

I know, save la was the original guy who was making fun of another teams fan and this kid is still doing after the heat won the championship and lebron won finals mvp. Why would they trade their finals mvp huh? This kid is so stupid

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

lol @ the amount of dickkk suckagee going on here.

@ The Answer:He only made this account to retaliate at the Save LA user, his gig is up we all know he a Lakers fan

Lol pretty much bro

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't have enough letters to right all the names.

• Chaos
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

LOL at TP9's answer

• 9 years ago

Not me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.