If a 14 yr old and 12 yr old saw The Hangover, are they too young?

Bonus Question: which one is more innappropriate Hangover or Hangover 2

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not so much the age, it's the maturity of the kids. You can have a 12 year old who is mature and a 17 year old who isn't and goes out and does stupid things they saw off the films.

-And I would say that the 2nd movie was less suitable for kids.

• 9 years ago

never seen hangover 2, but at 14 they know all about the stuff parents tend to think they are innocent but by that age they pretty much know everything. for 12 year old, it depends on the kid. hes going to find out in a year anyway so you may as well show him, but if you want to keep him sweet and innocent a little longer wait a year

Source(s): 15 year old
  • 9 years ago

It depends on maturity. I saw my first R rated movie when I was 12 years old, and it hasn't affected me as a person at all. My behaviour and manners were not skewed because of the movie, because of my maturity at that age. So just judge it from the way these children act. Are they mature enough to handle a few swear words and nudity, or can they not see such material without scarring their minds?

• Eos
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Not in my opinion, but it really depends. If you know your parents wouldn't want you watching it, then yeah... but the Hangover 2 was a lot more graphic than the first one, so I'll say no.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I don't think the actual movie is that bad. It's the pictures during the end credits that you watch out for

• 9 years ago

i think they are, but who am i aha.. and hangover 2 id say. it was messsed!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.