Imovie 09 taking forever to export...?

I have a 1 and a half minute video that i am trying to export to my desktop and it has taken over an hour... I don't know if this is normal or what but i need some help!!

Favorite Answer

This must be due to the device problem.

Report this problem to the device service to get things fixed.

ImTOO DVD Ripper for Mac is strong, all-in-one Mac DVD rip, Mac DVD ripping program. It's rapid in ripping DVD to all preferred video/audio formats on Mac as it includes the points of Mac DVD Ripper and Mac DVD Audio Ripper. It can rip DVD to video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, MP4 AVC, etc., even as it can rip DVD to audio files together with MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, M4A, OGG, RA, AU, etc. Both. It makes your DVD ripping on Mac so convenient as quality user-settings offered, like trim or break up of output records, subtitle or audio monitor selection, zoom process set, multi-language aid, and many others. The DVD Ripper for Mac program is an superb way to rip your DVD movie to AVI, MPEG, MP4, MP3 records, and play them with your iPod, PSP, iPhone, 3GP cell, MP4/MP3 participant etc. Only a few clicks to entire your DVD ripping on Mac!