What could I put on my wall to draw/paint on it?

alright, i love to draw and i love to draw on things, and my mom has agreed to let me paint/draw like an abstact mural on one of my walls. but she wont let me paint directly on it, because she says thats just layers of paint after paint and it'd be hard to cover up for future buyers or people that might live in our home in the far future. So i was wondering if there was like a giant paper or wall paper i could put on my wall so i could paint on it. and what paint would i use? i was thinking like giant sharpies, or acrylic paints but those can get expensive. any answers will help! thanks (:

Favorite Answer

You cant paint it with chalk board paint i think lowes or homedepo sells it or a big dry erase board

I find tune very inspirational for both my drawing and writing. I have a list up on my wall of the entire songs that I want to draw images for, and a different of people who encourage brief experiences or poems. I ordinarily draw for pleasure, though a few years in the past when making use of for an artwork & Design course I submitted to the interview two of my drawings influenced with the aid of the Free songs 'fireplace and Water' and 'Wishing well'. I'm going to attempt to get them uploaded... I did additionally wite a poem motivated via some Stevie Nicks lyrics, as good as person who referenced form O poor. Ultimately, I have the desire to make three books :~ 1) a group of various music / song influenced drawings. 2) Drawings, poems and short reports founded on the songs of Jethro Tull. Three) As above, but for Blackmore's night time. It would be fine if I could really have them published, but i do not really intellect...