Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 9 years ago

Is this a good small business idea?

I'm thinking of starting a business that sells monopoly money to poor people for half the price of real money.

• B
    Favorite Answer

You would make more if you sold the little green and red houses at 3X's the price :-)

Hi "The Other Guy" :)

I loved the nuts question (honestly!). of course at the end of the day you can sell anything and I guess some people would be crazy enough to buy from you, but I think you would find it hard to find any customers ;)

Why not think of some real business ideas? These days you could look at buying and selling a wide variety of items and selling them on. Your "job" is to create "value" in what you sell. It's possible to sell a few pieces of paper to people for hundreds of dollars if that piece of paper holds information that they would crawl of barbed wire to get from you :)

As for buying and selling why not look for bargains on places like ebay or local fairs, garage sales, car boots etc.

Good luck!

Hi

Doing a small business is a good idea of you. We are appreciating that your business is only for poor people. But I think your idea what you tell may be wrong. There are varieties of small business in the world. If you think you have a lack of experience of this type of business, please search it by online. A lot of information you will get for doing such types of small business.

Thanks once again for your valuable decision.

You have a weird idea. Only fools will buy from you.