Can I play Portal 2 with my Laptop?

I found out that my Laptop could play GTA IV at 17 FPS because of my CPU not my Graphics Card, does Portal 2 rely on the CPU? Can I play it with a i3 Processor and a Intel HD Graphics 3000 with good results?

Favorite Answer

no i think u need a better graphic card

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-...

You would have a very low FPS just like GTA IV. Portal 2 is a newer game so it requires more processing power.

no longer even at lowest settings, sorry D:. intel celeron is a techniques out-dated now and cant do lots yet bypass on the cyber web. Your pictures are in basic terms for information superhighway utilization and Non-hd video clips/track/regardless of, elementary stuff. nicely you are able to continually get it for Xbox 360/Ps3, however the activity is extra exciting on computing gadget.

Integrated graphic card sucks!!

You need to have external gfx card to ply games at good fps and shocking bad news is that you can not upgrade your laptop gfx card.

thanks

Yes, You can !