Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 9 years ago

what is the best car insurance company?

I need to know what the cheapest car insurance is and is also reliable and still covers almost anything...(if such a thing exists) can someone help me?

Favorite Answer

There are a few companies that will compare prices and services with a phone call or online. Check out some Insurance company ads to find the ones that make the offer.

There is no such thing as an accurate answer to that question.

When calculating your premium (price), each insurance company will take a hundred different factors into account. Your age, driving history, number of drivers, distance to work, exact model of vehicle, and about 95 other things are all used in the calculation. They all pretty much work that way, so there's no way any one company can say "we're the cheapest every time" and get away with it. They can make vague statements like saving you 15% (they don't say 15% of what) or that 'good drivers' can save $400 a year (as opposed to what), but those are just clever ad lines to get you to call them.

You'll have to look around yourself, and here are a couple of tricks to look out for.

First, avoid the dirt-cheap cheapest you can find. Just like with the cheapest car on the lot or the cheapest haircut in town, you get what you pay for.

Second, avoid the fast-fast quote companies. If one place offers you a 'quote' after asking half the questions everyone else asks, you can bet your mom's old army boots that's not the final price. The final price will come in much higher than the original estimate, and they'll point to that line on your quote that said "subject to verification" when you ask. That's known as low-balling, and it's legal in some places.

Finally, stay away from anyone who only accepts payment by credit card or (especially) wire transfer like Western Union or MoneyGram. Those are scam artists posing as cut-rate insurance companies, and they're everywhere online. Real insurance companies accept many forms of payment, and don't need your credit card info unless you're a) ready to sign the contract and b) choosing that method of payment. Never give your card number out to 'secure' anything unless you're positive of who is asking for it.

Get and compare quotes from different companies at - INSURERATES.INFO-

RE What is the best car insurance company?

I suggest you to try this website where onel can compare quotes from the best companies: http://insure-cheap.info/index.html?src=2YAeyyttDY...

RE :What is the best car insurance company?

Follow 5 answers

Get insurance quotes

Source(s): Try HTTry HTTP://cheapinsurancequotes1.info/E0B1Y284J1184
  • Brande

I might suggest someone to try this web paage which you could compare prices from distinct fiirms in your town without co st. https://tr.im/CSMoX

I only had two insurance...allstate and geico....I switched to geico bc it was dirt cheap

You can always use: INSUREQUOTE.US to compare quotes and find the best option for you.