Facebook, trying to retrieve my password but not finding my account?

Ok I forgot my password to Facebook. I figured I just go to the website and retrive it. But when I click forgot password . It gives me two,options use an, email/number/username or use my,name and a friend's. I've done this, and tried all possible ways to retrive my password, but its basically saying my account does not exist? How is that if I'm logged into my iPod?,( I never signed out of my iPod so I'm still logged in) what do I do?:(

Favorite Answer

Have you tried to bring your concerns up to facebook or someone in charge of solving this problem?

I think you should write it down on a piece of paper and tack it on the wall or on the monitor of your computer so you know where to look for it next time.

Make sure your password is easier for you to remember and not something difficult to forget.

Try to store your password and other information online that is safe and secured - https://datasafe.us/

I hope this helps :)