?
? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How long to lose this tummy (pics)?

I'm on the swim team so I swim a lot. And I actually lost about 20lbs this winter but I still feel fat

• Jade

You actually look really cute, especially in normal clothes, and that's a really nice bikini. I do understand feeling chubby in a bikini though.

The best way to lose extra weight is exercise, more than changing your diet. The easiest way to change your diet and have a big impact though is to cut out chips and/or soda if you have them, especially if you can get rid of both. You'll lose weight fast without having to do much.

For exercise though I suggest swimming or biking. Biking for about forty minutes will burn a lot of calories (500, I think) and it's easy and fun to do. Swimming also burns a lot of calories while still being enjoyable. Adding one of those to your daily (or every few days) routine will probably help a lot.

First of all, I don't believe in diets at all:/ I believe in doing and its great your in swimming. I know an awesome routine I can share with you and it might take long so here it goes.

-Monday-start by exercising your legs because they are the hardest. Leg lifts, squats, jumping squats and any other exercise that involves with ur legs on that day

-Tuesday-Now your tummy, do sit ups, leg lifts, while laying down, mountain climbers and anything that involves with ur ABS on that day.

-wednesday-your arms, or upper body, do push ups, lift wights if u want but don't need to. Push ups are awesome. Arm raises really work, it burns!}:) and anything else that works ur upper body.

Hold every exercise position for at least 1 min. Its gonna burn but that's good, and you will. Keep going until you get tired or do at least, AT LEAST, 100 for ever exercise. Go the extra mile. You will get slimmed, you will get strong, and you will lose weight! For better detail just email me at

isaiclarissa@gmail.com I'm 15 btw:) hope I helped! Hope I do!

There's a lot of resources online you can look at of ways you can lose fat! Mostly revolving around exercise and the things you eat, prepare =]

you don't have that much weight to lose.

try new forms of exercise.. stuff you can enjoy. sports.. skating, biking, running, hiking.. etc.

cut fat and sweets from diet.. not a whole lot you can do to control it at 16.. no eating out and definitely no fast food

I suggest u Yoga..and it might take 6 to 8 months.

Its a healthy way of losing weight :)

I can't answer your question but i looked at the pics. You may be a little overweight but i think you're really pretty.