What do you do when you just run out of toilet paper while you're in the restroom?

• MM
    Favorite Answer

In my bathroom i use tissues. funny story.. a lady i know went into wal*mart bathroom to poop. She then realized there wasn't any tp so she got her phone out and called customer service and said " I'm in the bathroom. i just got done taking a dump and there's no toilet paper.". so an employee went in and handed her some underneath the stall.

I yell.."Hey is anybody out there???? I need some toilet paper!!! Who used the last of the toilet paper and didn't get a new roll. How would you like it if you sat down and looked up aaaannnnnd no paper!!!!" Then I would lecture them for a while on how the should always put a new roll on, or if you see it is that low at least stick another roll in there on the back of the toilet so the next person can change it when it runs out.....very frustrating to say the least.

i fish through already used paper in the trash. but that's only at my house. i would never do that in a public restroom.

Use my underwear to wipe LOL

Source(s): I am really disgusting
  • ;)

Had to use my socks once.

what a joke. i will through it.

• Buzzy

I use snotrags!