Should I go on this camping trip...?

I'm 16, and my friend who's the same age invited me to go camping with 10-12 of her friends (both guys and girls around 16-18 years old) The thing is, is that she said that there is alcohol and, a lot of the time, sex. I've never been camping before, but I have been fairly tipsy before, and I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to knowing my limits with alcohol. But, considering I won't know any of these people going except that one friend, I'm a bit worried about the situation. I afraid that, considering the guys are mainly 17-18, they might get too drunk and force me to do things I won't want to do? (I'm a virgin and NEVER have I wanted to lose my virginity with some random guy)

So, what do you guys think? Should I be worried about this kind of thing, or do you think I will be safe? If I do go, do you have any tips on how to avoid getting into a bad situation?

Oh and please no "you're too young for alcohol!" I'm a teen that wants to have fun on a camping trip over the summer, I just want advice.

Thanks in advance :)!

Favorite Answer

I personally don't think you should. Guys tend to be bigger and stronger than females, and I wouldn't want you to be forced to do anything you wouldn't want to do.

If you do decide to go, don't drink. Bring your own drinks, that way you know there's no alcohol. Even if you don't drink this ONE party I'm sure it won't kill you :P. You'll be safer that way. You can have fun with your friends, party, sleep, then return home untouched.

But just to be safe, keep pepper spray. You never know xD