What website has cheap quality record players?

I don't want anything to fancy. Just a cheap record player that will play all of my records and 45s. I want one of a good quality though. Any websites or stores?

• Lance
    Favorite Answer

amazon dot com

Until you make a right away power, wherein you can use a polyphase digitally controlled motor (like a VCR capstan force), you get one with a turbo very stable pace, and with enough torque to turn a platter. You use a belt or idler to pace it right down to the turntable (which has a gigantic ring in it for the belt or idler to mate with. A microwave turntable motor is quite often no longer exaclty 33 1/three RPM. You need to by some means do 45 RPM as good. Utilizing a belt or idler it is attainable, with a multi-step pulley or motor shaft. If you use a DC or polyphase motor which you can control the motor pace to get forty five or 33 RPM.