I hooked up with a guy... ?

Well um, we met a work meeting for our parents and so we stayed in the room/lounge that we did and like... After my sisters went to sleep, he was literally on top of me and trying to do sexual things.. I told Jim no. And we did stay up all night. And around 7-9 in the morning he wouldn't talk to me, not at all, and my told me his dad is really strict and like.... He doesn't want the guy who I was with to do any sexual things with.. I gave him my number on his bed and I never got a text... And I'm not sure when I'll see him, any advice? Hep? Something:..? Please?

Favorite Answer

I know how hard it is to get over somebody you really like. I feel like you're like me, the kinda girl that falls for jerks. Don't waste your time on him. If he was jumping to sexual things right away, then he never wanted a relationship out of it, he just wanted a hook up. If he didn't text you by now it's his loss and your gain. He's missing out on an incredible girl, and saving you all the pain and heartache. It's going to be hard getting over him, but if you give it lots of time, I know you can do it.

If you really do wanna start something with this kid, then look him up on facebook, maybe you'll find him.

Goodluck Darling :)

I have some advice...go back to 3rd grade and learn how to speak english