Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Family problems please help?

My moms boyfriends kid was around this weekend amd he kept pushing me put a bruise on my face throwing footballs at me throwing my stuff

downstairs and stuff flying everywhere he just wont leave me alone and my mom treats me like crap and when he left they decided to go on a quick bike ride around the block and said shed be back to get us and then they went to her friends house.

and my dads in jail for 2 years

i am so sorry i had family problems once too but not nearly as bad as that....even though i wasn't there to experience it i can kinda understand. i would tell him to leave you alone and if he doesn't just lock yourself in a room until your parents get home. Tell your mom that this is the time that you need her the most and she cares more about her boyfriend then she does you or else she would've realized your sadness a long time ago..and for your dad pray and visit him as much as you can. Good luck hope everything turns out alright!

DONT LET him hit you never you stand up for yourself and tell your mom how you feel about having a new step family i know its hard but try and get along with everyone okay !

talk to ur mom about wats goin on. clearly, she thinks ur causing the problem. make it clear that u are being bullied

Tell your mom whats going on.She should care and help..

You need to arouse him even more.