Alec asked in HealthDental · 9 years ago

My bottom right molar bracket came off?

I've had my braces since october 2011 and just a few minutes ago while i was putting my rubber bands on, I realized that the bracket on my last tooth was missing. It was at my last appointment, about two/three weeks ago, that they just had put the bottom molar brackets on. What should I do?!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If it's on your wisdom tooth, it's not too big a deal, and they might not even put it back on. That's what happened to me. But I'd still call your orthodontist to make sure. They can easily put it back on if they want it on, or leave it off if they don't. :)

Source(s): Had braces.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

even although you're scared he will supply up your therapy, you need to tell your father and mom. Having a tousled bracket will injury the classic of your therapy and in case you tell a determine they are in a position to talk on your orthodontist and with a bit of luck attempt to paintings out a compromise. A persuasive, direct determine can impact yet another grownup's selection, relatively an grownup who's being payed which will assist you.

• 9 years ago

I've broken mine a million times just go to ur orthodontists and they'll fix it

• 9 years ago

You need to go back to your orthodontist to have one put back on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Call and get an appointmet ASAP. Thats what I did when mine broke.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Go to your orthodontist - they'll fix it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.