what's wrong with my car?

I drive a 2004 Ford Mustang, it has around 70 miles on it.

- The car creeks whenever I drive it, even worse when I turn the wheel or do a lot of stop & go during rush hour traffic.

- My car barely moves whenever I jerk the starring wheel, it's even hard to just turn the starring wheel

- During wind, it slides easily

- Traction sucks during rain & especially snow

haha yeah I meant 70,000 K! lol

Favorite Answer

Sounds like it wants to die in PIECES - try not to use it - if possible - untill a good mechanic can check the suspension, steering etc.

• Irv S

You mean 70 K mi. right???

Loose belts - power steering drive jammed/damaged

- During wind, it slides easily

Take a look at the tires - Bald?

Have somebody knowledgeable look it over. Sounds like a death trap.

70,000 im assuming? ford rack and pinions are awful check your power steering fluid and if its fine, your power steering pump is probably going. its a muscle car, they have bad traction everywhere. some people like that.