Is this a good business name?

Ok, so I want to start a furniture store, but may want to sell more than just furniture someday (maybe even be the next walmart) So, how are these names? Brad's. Smith's... Brad Smith's....Smith Furniture, etc. Any suggestions? Please Help!

Bradley Smith's Furniture sound better to me. Brad's or Smith's Furniture sounds small town to me. I know that sounds harsh but its not my intent. I live in a small town and a Brad's will go great in a town like mine. A Bradley Smith's is the kinda place you have to drive the next town to. I hope that makes sense. :)

I think that Smith Furniture sounds pretty class. Good luck and I hope it works out well for you!

• Jake

Adding a vanity name doesn't help broaden the represented product line, including a name also complicates the resale of the business in the future, having the change the name would damage the future owner's business.

A more descriptive name like: Home Decor Complete may cover that broader product range, some psychological trigger word lite Bargain, Best, Designer may also server more purpose than your name.

Smith's

fashionable furniture or something, having your name in the business name does make it sound too small town-ish.