Pet name help based on personality?

Just got a turtle, been calling him Oliver. Im not sure Im comitted to the name and am thinking about changing it. I have these

Oliver

Toby

Harper

Cruz

And on a less serious side,

Pickle & Squirt

He(it) is a Red eared slider, still very tiny. He loves to swim but does it wrong(really funny to watch!) and loves to eat and pose, but WILL NOT get out the water. he runs REALLY fast! Please suggest what you think he should be called!(preferably one of my names) Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Toby sounds like it suits your turtle well! Can you please answer my question too? :)

I absolutely love Squirt!!!!! I was going for Oliver at first, but why be so serious? A turtle running FAST? A turtle that POSES? And swims adorablely? Why be so serious!?! :D

Well my aunt's turtle's name is Bart and I think it's an adorable name for a turtle! But if I had to choose from your list I would choose Toby:)

Toby is a really cute name! i just got a turtle myself and named him Frankie. I also really like the name squirt and i think it kinda suits your turtle :)