On a virgin mobile blackberry contract for 3 years, but I want a cheap iPhone somehow. What do I do?

Phones.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Virgin Mobile doesn't tie you into contracts so you can always switch phones and/or plans whenever you like. The Virgin Mobile iPhone itself is not cheap, but the savings will be big over the long-term because of the $30/month plan.

Source(s): I've been a Virgin Mobile customer for longer than I can remember.
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Get Free Government Phones - http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?lyrZ
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I am in the same situation as you. Unfortunately, if you are already on a plan you are not able to get a new phone unless you pay a fine to back out of your plan, which can cost quite a lot of money.

You could try to call and see if there is some way to upgrade your phone to a similar phone to an iPhone (you need to have an actual "iPhone Plan" in order to have an iPhone).

Hope this helped and good luck!

• 9 years ago

How virgin mobile is pre-paid there aren't contracts; get the new iPhone and switch everything over and sell your blackberry(:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Break your contract.

Pay the early termination fee.

Get an iPhone.

That's all you can do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.