Rock and Pop can't get along?

Pop fans insult rock and metal fans, and we insult the pop fans. Although I try to ignore the insults and not feed the fire, I'm sad to see that it's mostly the rockers and metalheads keeping the conflict going. Really, why do you keep trying to start arguments?

@demigod: True. But not everyone shares the same tastes. They obviously don't feel a need to express emotion through music, so we should leave each other alone.

@Ryanb: I agree with f*ck the haters, but I say "MAGGOT FOR LIFE!!!" Also, this is a prime example of what I'm talking about. You're a pop fan who just insulted me, and everyone said pop fans don't do that.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

This isn't true for some people. I happen to like rock, metal AND pop. A lot of the time it comes down to immaturity on both sides, if rock/metal fans didn't insult pop than pop fans wouldn't retaliate and insult rock/metal and vice versa. It's called tolerance and being respectful, not everyone has the same taste in music so people should respect that and stop trying to insult others taste in music.

Yeah, I've never seen pop fans insulting rock and metal fans either. I'm guessing it's just because it's so easy to be a douchebag on the Internet.

I really hate pop but really i understand where pop fans are coming from. Some rock is just hard and headbanging and i get why they dont like that. I honestly hate pop because it can be made on a synthesizer..... Rock is good but not the screamo stuff

Source(s): Rock fan who see the other pov

Rockers and metal fans just hate pop and for multiple reasons. Rockers just hate how pop has no meaning and how they think making a difference and convincing poppers to like their type of music.

Its just part of the metal culture to hate stuff man.

• D.

I don't say anything about anyone else opinion. Just a thumbs down because that's my opinion.

I've never seen pop fans insulting rock and metal fans, its the other way around.its only Radiohead,pink floyd,between the buried and me etc fans insulting one direction fans(ryan b)

• I agree, mostly everyone looks down on my answers and they have to separate this section

Source(s): Pop fan

F*ck the haters!

Source(s): 1D for life mofo!
  • Amanda

I don't tend to start arguments