Good Everyday Face Wash?

Hi im a girl 14 and looking for a great everyday face wash.

i have super oily skin, blackheads on and around my nose, and i get pimples occasionally like every other teenager.

i have been using the neutrogena pink grapefruit wash and also the scrub for over 2 months now and i am almost out of the two products but i dont see any improvements in my blackheads whatsoever and when i do get pimples and i use these products they do not help.

so basically i am looking for a everyday wash/cleaners that will help with

oily skin

blackheads

and occasional pimples

please keep in mind that i am only 14 so i dont have much money to spend LOL keep it around the drugstore/walmart range hahaha

thanks a lot to everyone who responds :-)

Favorite Answer

The Neutrogena grapefruit cleanser is actually a VERY bad cleanser!

I also have super oily skin and these might help you :)

-Aveeno Smart Essentials Pore Purifying Facial Wash

-Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Cleansing Wash

-Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser

-Cetaphil Dermacontrol Oil Control Foam Wash

-Clean & Clear Finishes Oil-Free Pore Perfecting Cleanser

-L'oreal go 360° Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

St Ives blemish and blackhead apricot scrub. It works wonders. No joke. But use that like once a day. Also aveno foaming soap. It says something about clear skin. That's daily. But seriously the st Ives one is like my BFF

Source(s): I'm 14 nd have clear skin thanks to that.

I honestly have delicate epidermis and Olay's products are the only issues which do no longer make me get away. additionally I positioned honey on my face at nighttime and it rather facilitates calm my epidermis and save it sparkling. And that's low priced!