Do you think Obama is God-Like since he resembles Christ and is smarter than Einstein and Edison put together?

I believe this is the case. YES WE CAN!!! OBAMA 2012!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Einstein was said to not be able to tie his own shoelaces

  • 9 years ago

    What in the hell are you blabbering about? You are the exact type of person that should not be allowed to breed.

    Christ was not half black and half white, he was middle eastern.

    Obama is incompetent and no where near half as intelligent of either Einstein or Edison. Have you even been paying attention to what that commie is doing to our country?

    Source(s): common sense, everything that's happened
  • 9 years ago

    Actually, you need to read more.

    IQ and education is only 15% of success. Obama is missing the other 85%.

    Intelligence Is Overrated: What You Really Need to Succeed

    "Albert Einstein’s IQ was estimated at 160, Madonna’s is 140, and John F. Kennedy’s was only 119, but as it turns out, your IQ score pales in comparison with your EQ, MQ, and BQ scores when it comes to predicting your success and professional achievement."

  • 9 years ago

    President Obama inherited his looks and build from his White Grandfather. His face has a White mans features. He is very intelligent and also a kind , honest and gentle man. He Loves America and is not a Muslim. You can tell that he is a great man. YES WE CAN!!!! OBAMA 2012 !!!!

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

    Obama is aatan-like.... He lies about everything and he even stated that america is not a christian country. He favors things the bible forbids that is why he is taking the usa down. Edison and einstein forgot more than barak knows.

  • 9 years ago

    Why do I find my self at a loss for words and my mouth hanging open.Hope my subconscious mind doesn't wrestle with this while I sleep.

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    He is not smarter than them but I will still vote for him because Romney is a greedy bastard that deepthroats donkey balls

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Hallucinogens are bad for you...O_O

  • 9 years ago

    Are you serious?

  • 9 years ago

    For WW lll, please vote Romney 2012.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.