Do you think Obama is God-Like since he resembles Christ and is smarter than Einstein and Edison put together?

I believe this is the case. YES WE CAN!!! OBAMA 2012!!!

Favorite Answer

Einstein was said to not be able to tie his own shoelaces

What in the hell are you blabbering about? You are the exact type of person that should not be allowed to breed.

Christ was not half black and half white, he was middle eastern.

Obama is incompetent and no where near half as intelligent of either Einstein or Edison. Have you even been paying attention to what that commie is doing to our country?

Source(s): common sense, everything that's happened

Actually, you need to read more.

IQ and education is only 15% of success. Obama is missing the other 85%.

Intelligence Is Overrated: What You Really Need to Succeed

"Albert Einstein’s IQ was estimated at 160, Madonna’s is 140, and John F. Kennedy’s was only 119, but as it turns out, your IQ score pales in comparison with your EQ, MQ, and BQ scores when it comes to predicting your success and professional achievement."

President Obama inherited his looks and build from his White Grandfather. His face has a White mans features. He is very intelligent and also a kind , honest and gentle man. He Loves America and is not a Muslim. You can tell that he is a great man. YES WE CAN!!!! OBAMA 2012 !!!!

• ?

Obama is aatan-like.... He lies about everything and he even stated that america is not a christian country. He favors things the bible forbids that is why he is taking the usa down. Edison and einstein forgot more than barak knows.

Why do I find my self at a loss for words and my mouth hanging open.Hope my subconscious mind doesn't wrestle with this while I sleep.

He is not smarter than them but I will still vote for him because Romney is a greedy bastard that deepthroats donkey balls

Hallucinogens are bad for you...O_O

Are you serious?

For WW lll, please vote Romney 2012.