Advanced System Care Pro VS Norton?

Id like to know which is better. Should i get both? Is one better than the other?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

what the heck are u talking !

advanced system care pro is a windows optimizing software , on the other hand norton is a security product ( antivirus ) .

they are two different thing ........

two different things cant be compared jay .....

still u can use both .

hope i have corrected u ......

adu .

• 4 years ago

Source(s): #1 Antivirus For PC - http://moveantivirus.com/?RJVb
  • Advanced System Care Pro, by IOBit is a great program, it has a lot of options for malware, registry, temp files, and more. Norton is a good program too, but it's all in opinion, I would not get both as they will conflict with each other (sometimes they will not, but you did not specify which Norton product, such as antivirus, internet security, or 360). Personally, I'd say Advanced System Care Pro and run Microsoft Security Essentials by it's side. If your computer starts running slow, disable Microsoft Security Essentials.

Source(s): 10+ years of Computer Information Technology Training and Experience
  • Rita
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Ccleaner is good for just regular cleaning, but advanced system care is good for deep cleaning and registry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I use Avast! and Malwarebytes, both are completely free and very good. Norton is very expensive and can be a pest.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.