Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

What should I wear to an interview for a job at a frozen yogurt shop?

• Grace
    Favorite Answer

I assume you're fairly young, so here are some ideas:

http://www.polyvore.com/teen_job_interview_wear/se...

Starting from the left...

The first outfit is fairly casual. I paired dark-wash denim jeans with a plain coral blouse, a cream belt and a nice pair of flats.

The second outfit is a little more formal. This time I paired a classic black pencil skirt with an emerald green chiffon blouse, a gold belt and a pair of nude kitten heels.

Lastly, the last look is the kind of look that should work just about anywhere. It's a good mix of both formal and creative. I took a blue sweater dress, paired it with a pair of grey tights and a white wrap blazer. This alone, makes the outfit fairly formal, but the patterned flat adds a little funk and creativity to the outfit. To maintain conservative, you can always switch it for a neutral flat.

Hope I helped :)

Keep it simple and classic! A blouse (blazer optional), a short skirt above the knee and pumps. Don't overdo makeup or jewelry and since it's a food place nails need to be short.

Assuming you're pretty young (high school/college?) just wear something semi-casual. For example, cute blouse and pencil skirt (if you're a girl) or slacks. if you're a guy you can wear a button-up shirt and trousers.

Nice conservative top and skirt