RHH: Which Three Hip Hop Acts Have the Coolest Logos?

I asked this a long time ago, but I felt like asking it again. Logos could be things like the NS on Nas' album covers or the W on Wu-Tang merchandise, ect.

BQ: Rate the last album you listened to.

BQ2: How do you feel about the state of hip hop nowadays? On a scale from one to ten (with ten being the best/as good as it could be) rate the current state of hip hop.

If you like you can just answer the BQs, whatever, doesn't matter.

Favorite Answer

1. Wu-Tang

2. Rhymesayers

3. Doomtree

BQ: Prolific- Think, 9.5/10

BQ2: 7... I think it's doing fine, however the only problem is very few rappers make it due to people getting music illegally and rappers just not making profit. All the dope rappers are hard to find and all. But because of the internet hip-hop has really prospered, that really can't be argued.

@Escobar... is Rugby Thompson really that good? I think I needa check that sh*t out.

• Erika

I 2d pass over Luhvlee on that... an incredible form of excellent west coast acts seem to get bypassed at right here... Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. C-Bo The wide awake Daughters antisocial behavior The D.O.C. 415 Frost Insane Poetry JT the Bigga Figga Kam King Tee Mykill Miers Rappin' 4-Tay The Relativez 2d II None Saafir 3X Krazy quantity 10 The WhoRidas Yo-Yo BQ: Arrested progression - 3 Years, 5 Months & 2 Days in the existence of... Dälek - deserted Language Esham - KKKill The Fetus 5 Deez - Koolmotor Ice-T - O.G. unique Gangster Michael Franti & Spearhead - living house Spice a million - 187 He Wrote Tragedy Khadafi - sensible Hoodlum Ultramagnetic MC's - serious Beatdown Z-Ro - i'm nevertheless Livin'

• Nikki

ATCQ, Wu-Tang, and yea, the NaS for most of Nas' albums

BQ: Stoned Immaculate - 8/10

BQ2: 5/10 ... maybe. I was just arguing with my friend about YMCMB yesterday, but then I thought 'I really don't know much about it'. I don't listen to a lot of current mainstream. The music that isn't mainstream that I've heard of recent years has been pretty damn good. but mainstream hip hop is a pretty big thing now, for better or worse. so that's why it's 5/10, because I don't know half of it, I don't know about the mainstream half. I don't listen to that stuff, I've got other stuff to be listening to..

(me and that friend, we're gonna go see The Art of Rap when it comes out, and I can't wait to laugh at him when he doesn't recognize 80% of the big names that make hip hop)

Odd Future Cross

Hieroglyphics Logo

Kanye West Bear

BQ: Majical Cloudz - II - 8/10

BQ2: Pretty satisfied with all of these new styles and the emerging youth. 8/10

Wu tang Clan

MF DOOM ( The mask)

The diplomats

Bq-

RHH -

Marcberg - 9.5/10

Nrhh -

Ill blood by no warning - 10/10

Bq2- it's alright. There's a few projects I'm looking forward to. I'd say 7/10

Slaughterhouse has a kewl logo

W U T A N G C L A N A I N T N U T H I N T O F U C K W I T '

GANG STARR

BQ2: 4.5