Kimi asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 9 years ago

What to wear at Japanese high school?

I'm going to Japan in a week, and I will be visiting a high school one of the days I'm in Japan. Do you think I can wear solid black leggings at the school? Thank you! :)

Favorite Answer

It depends on why you visit a high school. Usually you can wear normal clothes.

• Belie

You can wear the same clothes you would wear at your own high school and not get in trouble for wearing. If you wear leggings wear a skirt or have a long enough top that it goes past your butt.

the final public of colleges in Japan do require uniforms (i'm no longer confident why you "doubt this is real"... jap way of existence usually is amazingly formal and popular compared to Western way of existence). there will be a handful that do not, yet even those will implement a dress code. scholars are anticipated to dress smartly and in impartial colors. And certain, college is taken very heavily. Having "no social existence" is an exaggeration, although the workload isn't precisely elementary, and students are compelled to do properly. actual interest is likewise a required each day component to education in maximum faculties.

I would suggest that you should wear normal cloths.

Not much casual.