Jessieee asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

How can I make my hair grow faster? D:?

My hair grows so slow, I want it styled without using extensions, all natural (: HELP???!!

Favorite Answer

Healthy hair growth starts with good nutrition. Your hair needs certain nutrients to grow properly. This can be achieved by getting enough of the right fats, vitamins, and minerals from your diet, or from dietary supplements. There are also some other supplements that may also be able to help, like saw palmetto, Pygeum Africanum, MSM, and grape seed extract. I like Caribbean Hair Grow. You should talk to your doctor before you do, or take anything, and also do your own research (wikipedia, pubmed, etc.) as well. Hope this helps...

Well first, get a trim to get all dead ends off. Avoid heat as much as possible. I rarely ever straighten my hair or curl it. Let your hair natural dry because blow drying dries your hair out. If you're going to brush your hair after washing it, use a wide tooth comb. A brush can snag your hair when its wet and cause split ends also. Use a good moisturizing shampoo. I use Bumble and Bumble's Creme de Coco shampoo and conditioner but it is quite expensive. I would suggest Mane n Tail. It seems to be almost as good in my opinion and people claim it makes your hair longer and healthier. Use leave in conditioners. I use Michael O'rourkes leave it in conditioner. Its originally 17 dollars but at Marshall's its about 8 dollars. Deep conditioning and hair masks are good too, but use them once a week. Don't wash your hair everyday because this can be drying to the hair. And if you're going to use heat, make sure you use a heat protectant. I would suggest Tressme's heat tamer spray. Its cheap and great. Hope this helps!

Just cut tips and wash them regularly but not frequently. 3 times a week at most.

Cut off a few inches, wash with mane and tail and take biotin vitamins

Hair skin and nail vitamins I use them and my hair is longer they work so well that my eyelashes and nails have grown also try virgin olive oil it works wonders!

above answers and sleep with it in a ponytail on top of your head at night the tugging helps alot...

Source(s): My own hair as it stopped growing for a long time till a friend told me about this trick

shave it all off. it will grow in thicker and faster.

you can cut it regularly.

I've heard that eating bread crust helps..idk..my hair grows really fast but idk what I do.