how is the unaccompanied minors service on volaris?

my kids are going to mexico on saturday and i wanted to know if the airline is going to take good care of them and if they will let me go through security with them. ive heard some airlines let you get on the plane, and then get off , does volaris let you do that? i need answers soon since they leave in 6 days. thank you

Favorite Answer

How old are your kids? Have you called Volaris and made the arrangements to have the kids fly as unaccompanied minors? Do you know you need to get to the airport extra early to fill out all the paperwork and pay the fee? If they are traveling as unaccompanied minors, an airline employee takes them from you at the check-in desk and escorts them through security and onto the plane. I don't see any reason for you to go too and I don't think they would allow that...there is no reason to do that. If you still have questions, call Volaris. You can see their policies below.