JOVIS asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

Tea cup Pomeranian puppies for sale?

i am looking for a tea cup pomeranian puppy near bakersfield california, or nearr salinas/monetery ca.

a female under $350

if you know of anywhere let me know. thankss!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

This is solicitation and a violation of the rules.

There's no such thing as a "teacup" of any breed, so if having a small dog is incredibly important to you, you want a fully grown adult so there aren't any surprises. http://www.akc.org/breeds/pomeranian/ has rescue dogs.

Considering the breed standard is 3-7 lbs, I don't understand why you'd need something smaller than that.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The tea cup something until its a cup you drink out of is a scam there is not any such factor its simply BYBs conning men and women out of cash. Look into the Breed regular pomeranian. Check out the uk kennel club seem for a breeder there ensure they well being and genetic scan and exhibit there puppies as not all breeders are reputable on that website online . Verify out a Breed Rescue determine out your regional re homing facilities just like the Blue go battersea puppies residence the puppies trust the RSPCA .

• 9 years ago

there is no such thing as true tea cup dogs. there may be dogs that were naturally born smaller than the rest of it's litter mates (runt of the litter), but i would avoid breeders that are breeding for the tiny sizes since they are usually the unhealthy ones.

there are a lot of pure bred dogs in the rescues and also a lot of puppies as well, why not visit your local shelter/pound.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Instead of buying from breeders, please look into Pomeranian Rescues around your area! Or just check your local shelter. You will definitely find a pup that suits you and you will be saving a life. ADOPT don't buy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.