Signs of pregnancy but having really bad cramps and bleeding but periods not due till the 28th ?

signs of pregnancy but today 24th having really bad cramps and bleeding but periods not due till the 28th what is going on idk if its implantation bleeding or a miscarriage I was gonna take a pregnancy test tomorrow but today I started bleeding I have been having signs of pregnancy like back pains and abdominal pains I been feeling nauseated, more tired than usual, breast tenderness, weight gain, cravings, frequent urination of I am pregnant I am 4 weeks.

Can anybody help me im worried ?

You should wait for the bleeding to stop and then take a test. Sounds like your just getting your period though. Implantation bleeding doesn't come with heavy cramps and it is usually just spotting. Also the symptoms you listed are also pms symptoms not just pregnancy symptoms, and u wouldn't be gaining weight if ur only 4 weeks pregnant.

• Erika

properly hopefully that's implantation because of the fact it wont stain ur sanitary pad or underclothes....u had intercourse around the time once you have been ovulating wait each week to make particular after which take a being pregnant attempt if it doent take place this month attempt it next month and from the 1st day of ur era count selection 14 days and thats the day your maximum ovulating and you will tell additionally reason u have alot of dischrge...wish this facilitates..stable success