Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

what do you prefer- blonde or brunette ?

i dont have pictures and i know it might depend on the person.. but i used to be blonde and went brunette in december and i dont know which guys prefer or what ? i have grey/green bright eyes, kind of pale-fair skin and yeah. i cant figure out which looks better. ive been told dark colors make my colored eyes pop more and some people say i look better blonde while others say i should go darker. im just so light skinned.. so which to guys prefer and which do you think would look better with my skin and eyes ? please and thanks (:

Favorite Answer

Hey. Well I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I always wondered the same thing! Honestly I wish I could give you a straight up answer but the truth is it really depends on the guy. Brown hair really makes blue eyes pop though. I surveyed 50 guys and 35 guys said they prefered blondes and 25 said they prefered brunettes. Honestly it just depends on the guy

Blonde

Blonde

Its kind of like the Mary Ann or Ginger question. each guy has their sought after "seem". i detect Brunette adult men like blonde women and Blonde adult men like brunette women. (merely the way it variety of feels to be)

I say blonde. It would make your eyes and facial features stand out more. Good luck and I hope I helped.

Blonde , if you have lighter skin , darker colors make you look sick where lighter colors make you stand out

Blonde :)

everythang