Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

what do you prefer- blonde or brunette ?

i dont have pictures and i know it might depend on the person.. but i used to be blonde and went brunette in december and i dont know which guys prefer or what ? i have grey/green bright eyes, kind of pale-fair skin and yeah. i cant figure out which looks better. ive been told dark colors make my colored eyes pop more and some people say i look better blonde while others say i should go darker. im just so light skinned.. so which to guys prefer and which do you think would look better with my skin and eyes ? please and thanks (:

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey. Well I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I always wondered the same thing! Honestly I wish I could give you a straight up answer but the truth is it really depends on the guy. Brown hair really makes blue eyes pop though. I surveyed 50 guys and 35 guys said they prefered blondes and 25 said they prefered brunettes. Honestly it just depends on the guy

• 9 years ago

Blonde

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Blonde

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Its kind of like the Mary Ann or Ginger question. each guy has their sought after "seem". i detect Brunette adult men like blonde women and Blonde adult men like brunette women. (merely the way it variety of feels to be)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I say blonde. It would make your eyes and facial features stand out more. Good luck and I hope I helped.

• 9 years ago

Blonde , if you have lighter skin , darker colors make you look sick where lighter colors make you stand out

• 9 years ago

Blonde :)

• 9 years ago

everythang

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.