whats the best way to get tattoos removed?

since im planning on joining the marines . Im going to go out of my way to get rid of all my tattoos no matter what it takes to be in it . But , im hearing tattoo removal is about 1000 or more or whatever . Then m im hearing about creams or whatever . Can anyone give me some other options .

• GeneL
    Favorite Answer

not to get them in the first place.

• Creams absolutely do not work and they are a scam. Don't waste your money on them.

Laser tattoo removal is the most effective way to remove a tattoo but yes, it can be expensive. We are committed to supporting our military and my laser tattoo removal clinic offers very large discounts to prospective recruits. If you happen to be in the Minneapolis area, I'd love to help you out. Otherwise, call the laser clinics in your area and specifically ask them if they can offer you a military service discount. I think you'll find most doctors to be pretty patriotic and happy to help cut you a break!

Source(s): I'm a physician and I own a laser tattoo removal clinic. http://www.northeastlasertattooremoval.com/

Holy crap. Un-freakin-believable. HOW DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO GET A TATTOO IF U ARENT MATURE ENOUGH TO KNOW THEY DONT FRICKIN COME OFF WITH SOAP AND WATER?!?!?